FAB Meeting Minutes for April 24, 2012
I. Food today: Dumplings
II. At 10:08, President Sam starts the meeting
1. Today was the IRHC banquet so no more IRHC reports
2. Relay for Life this Saturday!
– We are meeting at the lobby at 3:30 to head over to Coles to set up.
– Actual Relay for Life event is from 10AM – 10PM
– The Founders Hall Auction is on May 6th at 6PM at the Courtyard, weather permitting.
– Alex Cass, Public Relations Chair addressed on this more. This is where you use your Founders Bucks!
– Olo will be the auctioneer. Happy reactions went through the reps.
– There will a popcorn machine, food, etc. (carnival-type)
– She will in charge of getting prizes (TV, gift card, etc.)
III. Chris Granger, Treasurer
1. We’ve spent – $4788
2. $900 (?) left to use to raised for Relay for Life
IV. Mike Cho, Community Service Chair
– We will meet at 3:30, those who can’t come at 3:30, please arrive before midnight because there will be a lockdown of Coles
V. Leydi – Mike will send Google Doc for shifts (see above)
– We are doing messages :D (Sophia Deluz, Residential Advocacy Chair gives Vice President Noah Hyams a message during the meeting)
– Denice Zhu, Social Programming Chair, will make poster next week for the auction
V. Meeting ends ~10:17PM