Last Updated: Sunday 10/28 @ 7:08pm
UPDATE: NYU Student Health Center
The Student Health Center will be open tomorrow, Monday, October 29th, from 8:00 am -2:00pm for:
· Walk-in medical care from 8:00 AM- 2:00 PM.
· Walk-in counseling and wellness services 9:00 AM- 2:00 PM.
All other SHC services will be closed including The Moses Center for Students with Disabilities.
Starbucks, Dunkin and Argo closed tonight, Sunday, at 5:00 pm, and
will NOT be open Monday. All other dining halls will remain
open for normal hours tonight. (Palladium, Upstein, Downstein, Rubin, Third North, UHall C-Store…)
Dining Hall Hours for Monday, 10/29/2012
Third North cafe 7:30am-8:00 pm
Rubin 7:30am -8:00 pm
Hayden 7:30am -8:00 pm
Weinstein 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Kosher 11:30am -7:30 pm
UHall C-store-11:00-8:00 pm
For Storm Updates Please Visit: www.nyu.edu/info.alert
REPORTING EMERGENCIES:Any emergencies should be reported to NYU’s emergency number: 212.998.2222 or directly to 9-1-1. This includes especially any injury or harm to individuals, but you should also use this number to report conditions that present a hazard, such as broken glass or problems in our facilities.
- Please see the Founders Hall 2012-2013 Facebook group for additional updates. All essential/emergency messages will be sent out via e-mail by either Founders Hall, Public Safety, or the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services.
- Please speak with residence hall staff if you have any questions regarding the storm or your safety. If there are any necessary measures that need to be taken to assure your immediate safety, you will be once again updated by e-mail and hall staff. Please check your e-mail, the Facebook group/blog, and the Public Safety Info Alert page frequently!
- In the case of power outages, please see your RA or some other staff member, who will have a radio and a flashlight. It would not hurt to get your own flashlight(s) out if you have any! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.