Conversation Groups for Students
Come chat with us!
· Improve your English conversation skills in an informal group setting
· Groups are facilitated by NYU faculty, staff, or graduate students who are native English speakers
· Individual groups meet once a week throughout the semester
· You may attend one group or as many sessions as your schedule allows
· Free and open to all NYU graduate students
Fall 2013 Sessions Offered Weekly from September 9th through November 15th.
Mondays 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Kimmel Center Room 602
60 Washington Square South, LGBTQ Lounge
Tuesdays 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM | Kimmel Center Room 806
60 Washington Square South, CMEP Lounge
Wednesday 1:00 PM – 2:00PM | Founders Hall
120 East 12th Street, 4th fl. Lounge
Thursdays 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM | Hayden Hall Room 107
33 Washington Square West, First Floor
This event is sponsored by the R.I.S.E Committee, an initiative and group devoted to enhancing the NYU experience of our international students. If you have any questions bout R.I.S.E, events that R.I.S.E puts on, or want to get involved in the Committee, please feel free to contact Jerry Roman, the RHRM of Founders Hall, as he is our liaison to R.I.S.E!