Join Peer Health Exchange and give teenagers the knowledge and skills they need to make healthy decisions.
This year, NYU undergraduate volunteers will teach public high school students workshops about sexual health, relationships, substance abuse, nutrition, and mental health.
Peer Health Exchange volunteers:
- Provide a much-needed service in their community.
- Develop valuable skills, including public speaking, teaching, and leadership skills.
- Expand their career opportunities.
- Learn useful health information.
- Be an integral part of the campus community.
To learn more, attend an information session with free food on:
Wednesday 9/18 @ 7:00 PM in Schwartz Plaza
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.peerhealthexchange.org/apply by Friday, Sept. 20 at 11:59 pm